Friday, May 09, 2008

A Few New Crafts




Lauren and I went to hobby lobby today to pick up some cheap crafts for her to do. I found these cute elephant and lion crafts for .88 cents so I bought the only 4 they had, as soon as we got in the van she had to hold them and then as she laid down for her nap she had to hold them. well, she fell asleep holding her craft and I couldn't get it out of her hand so she held it the whole time she napped:)You may notice the other ones had to stay close by also but the elephant one had to be held.

3 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

Shopping is hard work, she is such an angel, just ask her Nana:). The crafts look really cool, or as much as I could see anyways...

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

That's funny, sleeping with her crafts!

Michelle said...

So cute! That hobby lobby sounds like a great place!