Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Things She Says



She is cracking us up lately with the stuff she says. Here's a few of the latest.

I asked her this morning to go pick out her shoes and her reply " Oh Man"

We were in the van and she said her nail had come off so I reached back to grab it and her response" That wasn't my nail, that was something yucky from my nose"

Do i have eyebrows ? do you have eyebrows, how about dad ?

I not feeling better(she says this when she doesn't want to shower or take a bath)

Jake had a bone and I told her to leave him be or he could get grumpy. her reply

" Like papa in the car"

I tell you, she is hilarious with the stuff she comes up with :) The pictures are the sunflowers we picked this morning, there's a place close by that you can go and pick them and then pay for what you get on an honor system.




5 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

As "they" say, out of the mouth of babes:). You just never know what will be next, she is very funny. I can't wait to see and hear for myself:).

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Those sunflowers look wonderful!

The one that had me laughing out loud was: ...it was something yucky from my nose! LOL!!!!!

LaLa said...

Her nail fell off?? Sorry you needed a tissue after that!! ha ha

Love the sunflowers : )

Michelle said...

Too cute!! Love those sunflowers--my favorite flower:)

Mother of 2 Angels said...

I think we have a little comedian in the making here lovie!!!