Monday, August 30, 2010

Pnue-mania

The title describes how I feel right now about pneumonia, we have been at this battle with Lauren's pneumonia since it all started on August 10Th. We have been to our doctor 5 times since then, filled 9 prescriptions and spent somewhere around $350.00 in the process . We go to another doctor who is a pediatric pulmunologist on September 15th in Macon to try and see if he can help us rid this child of this crazy illness. I don't understand why she won't get better and why the cough will not go away but we'll keep trying until we get an answer. Until then we are in Pnue mania still :)





2 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

I will continue to pray as I always do, I hope this new dr. has some answers the other dr. did not and can get our princess better for her sake as well as yours and her daddy's. This is really frustrating for sure. Bless her heart, this has gone on for way too long! love you all!

Holly said...

Yuck! I'm so sorry for you all! Hope you see a definite improvement very soon!