Thursday, January 08, 2009

4 Year Old Stats

We took Lauren to the doctor today for her 4 year old checkup and she is doing great, she is 36" tall and weighs 30 lbs. she is in the 10th percentile for weight and she is not on the charts for height. :) They did say that if her speech hasn't improved by Fall then they will put her back in speech therapy but they want to give her a while longer to see if working with her more at home will help her speech. She no longer naps and they said that's normal for her age but man do I miss nap times. HA



I went in my room last night to check on her and found her and Jake like this. :)











5 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

I know for a fact she is very heavy when you carry her:). Not fat, just heavy!
Her speech will improve, she has come so far already, she says so many things and talks like an adult most of the time now.
I love the sleeping picture, she looks like a little angel:).

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Ah... that picture of her with Jake, makes me want to get a dog! Cute!

Patty said...

I love the picture of her and Jake on the bed. She is so adorable!

Mom Of Many said...

Hi Stacie,
I just wanted to drop by and thank you for joining in the friends at A Place Called Simplicity...how blessed I am...

And your Lauren - absolutely adorable!! How blessed YOU are!!

From my log home to yours,
Linn

LaLa said...

Only 30 pounds....tell Nana that I wish I could carry that around. Annslee is 39 pounds!! Glad she is doing well. Love the pic of her sleeping with Jake : )

See you on Saturday!!!!!