Monday, March 14, 2011

Stages


I feel like we hit stages over and over at our house, the separation stage is back again and now she cries because she doesn't want to go to school, she wants to be with us. I feel like we take 2 steps forward and 1 step back all the time with Lauren. I thought by this age things would be better but sometimes they are not, she makes progress and then we go right back to square one with not wanting to be left at school. Sigh.... I wish I could get into her head sometimes and see what she sees and know what she thinks and what triggers these moments.




2 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

My poor princess it is too bad you can't get into that beautiful little head and see what is in there that triggers these set-backs. I really hate that she is having these anxieties again
I know that it is upsetting for all of you. Please tell her we love and miss her very much, we love you too.

Mama.The.Dragon said...

So sorry to hear this...