Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Camera and Some Cuteness

I started having issues with my camera so we took it back to the store and they no longer carry the one we had ( it was only 2 years old and a Kodak)so because we had an extended warranty we got to pick out a whole new camera so we got a Nikon S560 and I like it alot already. Now I am back in action with picture taking and today was a good day to do it as we saw Noah and Jeremiah for lunch :)



look closely, can you see the two hand holders :)


The Fashionista


6 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

What a fashionista she is for sure:). She really enjoys her playdates with Noah & Jeremiah.
Looks like the new camera works really well, I am so glad we did the extra warranty on the old one:).

Colleen said...

Looks like the kids had fun at the mall. How nice to get to start with a brand new camera!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Woohoo! A new camera!

She looks very happy with her 'boy'friends!

Patty C. said...

She looks so happy, and adorable! I like the pictures with your new camera.

LaLa said...

Love it...what cute little boys she gets to hang out with! Congrats on the new camera!

Unknown said...

Cute kids!! Love to see their pictures!! I have Canon EOS Rebel XSi camera which got from BH Photo Video... It has amazing features...