Thursday, October 25, 2007

Have you ever ?

Have you ever thought " If I hear the word NO one more time my head is going to explode"
Have you ever wondered " Why don't you just take a nap already"
Have you ever found a piece of food in a ride on toy and thought " I wonder what that used to be"

If you answered yes to any of these you have officially been in toddlerhood, of course the whining and the no's are much more emphatic and have alot more volume to them.

God bless all moms because they have the endurance and patience of non mortals :)

Of course it's worth it all but there are days I wish I could just go back to bed and start over again. Oh, and to top it off the dishwasher and the microwave both broke this week and they both need to be replaced now. When it rains it pours. :)

1 comment:

Mother of 2 Angels said...

YES YES YES & we also have the "WHY" to everything.